Thursday, October 30, 2014

My English classes

Hi bloggers! Today I’m going to write my last post in this blog, because it is for the English subject, and this class is ending. In this post, I will talk about my English classes and my progress in this subject.

When I entered to university, I started in English class in level 2, because in that year I didn’t understand much that language. In the school, the English teachers only taught us the basics, therefore, mi English level was bad. In English level 2, I could learn more about this language, but I thought that that class were very easy jaja.

When I passed English level 2, I entered to the class of English 3, and that level were very complicated. The difference between level 1 and 2 was very big! In that class, I started to make blogs. English level 3 was the most difficult subject for me, but in that class I learned a lot.

Now, I’m studying in English level 4, and it is very similar with English 3, therefore, is very complicated for me too! Jaja. In this class, we also write posts in a blog every weeks, and I think this activities are very useful for learn English, and are funny too. In my opinion, the blog’s activities are better than make a test, and also, blogs are interesting for know the opinions of my classmates in different subjects.

The aspects of my English I need to improve are the pronunciation and the listening. For improve these aspects, I try watching movies in English without subtitles. I think that I still don’t know too much about English, but someday, I will dominate totally this language!

Bye everybody!

2 comments:

  1. I think that a good way to learn more English is watching movies in English and reading subtitles in English.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I agree with you the blogs activities are very useful for learn English!

    ReplyDelete